Things to look forward to…
Queen of Hearts every Friday Night!! - Drawing begins at 7pm
- Monday Night Dinners are Great! - No Food for December on Mondays
- Line Dancing NOW on Monday’s w/Tom and Chi starts at 6:00 PM
- Monday night Football!!
- Wednesdays are Burgers & Brats night
- Moose Legion Committee meeting 12/14 @ 7 PM
- by Manny Romo & Jimmy Welch – 12/7, 12/14, 12/21, 12/28
- Dance lessons start @ 6:00 PM
- Friday Night Dinners are scrumptious – 12/2, 12/9, 12/16
- Queen of Hearts @ 7:00 PM
- 12/9 WOTM Fundraiser dinner - Faternal Activities Chair Dinner Starts @ 6PM
- 12/16 Lodge Christmas Dinner - starts @ 6 PM
- White Elephant gift exchange and raffles after dinner
Tickets for both raffles:
1 ticket for $5.00
5 tickets for $20.00
Lodge Booze Basket
WOTM 55" TV
- District Meeting @ Mira Mesa 12/4 General Meeting starts @ 3 PM - Bake Sale to Follow
- Needy Family Fundraiser December 11th starts at Noon
- Needy Family Distribution December 17th starts at 7 PM
District Meeting - December 4th @ Mira Mesa Lodge
Click HERE to download the flyer.
NO PRESIDENTS LETTER
Senior Regent’s Desk
Season’s Greetings all,
I'd like to take this time let you know that we have suspended Monday dinners for the month of December, but the Social Quarters will still be open for Monday night football. We will however be doing our December chair dinner on December 9th as well as the Past President and Junior Past Regent dinner on December 16th. With that said I would like to inform you that we have decided to go ahead and move the date for the TV raffle from the 9th to the 16th. Also since December is such a busy month for everybody, we have decided to change the WOTM meeting from the 20th to December 6th and instead have planned a ladies dine out night out at Marie Callender's on December 20th, anybody who would like to join us is welcome just let us know so that we can alter the reservation also there will be a stocking/small present gift exchange.
I'd like to take this time to thank all the volunteers and purchasing members for the success of our bake sale the ladies really pulled through and the members bought almost everything we had to sell.
I look forward to seeing everyone for the member appreciation dinner on the 16th we will also be doing the men's booze basket raffle as well as the TV raffle and we will also be having a White elephant gift exchange as well as some raffle baskets and let's not forget the Queen of Hearts is always on Friday nights so come one and come all and have a good time.
In addition to all that is going on this month, we have our Christmas Angel Tree up in the social quarters so come on down and grab child to sponsor this year. We will be having our Needy family fundraiser on December 11 at noon where we will be having the “old man’s Olympics” so come on down and participate in that. On December 17th will be our needy family distribution starting at 7 AM, so if you wish to help or donate, please bring your canned goods, etc. to the lodge by December 14th.
Thank you & Happy Holidays,
Dee Dee Tillis